Being humiliated by Bikers


posted by IDemandMyHonor on

No comments

Everyday we see a lot of young guys moving around in their bikes without any purpose. Or wait, there is a purpose, all they want to do is notice the girls on the way, pass lewd comments, stop by and ask for numbers and in certain cases touch them. 

I am a victim of such things that happen with me everyday. I can be a girl going back home from her tuition classes, I can be a girl returning from her college, I can be a girl going to market or I can be a girl hanging out with my friend. Whoever I am, doesn't matter as I can be a victim in any scenario and at any place.

"Today a biker stopped by in front of me and asked me to be his friend. I simply walked away. But I fear he may follow me tomorrow as well."

"While I was going back home after buying the required stationary at night, a biker passed a lewd comment back at me and ran away"

"While boarding a bus, some biker passed from nearby and touched my behind. I managed to retain my balance but felt ashamed"

There are innumerable cases. Do I need to revolt back? But I fear. I fear of all the cases I read in newspapers. I might be one of them if I revolt. I am helpless. But what about the police? They are assigned for our safety if I am right. Countless people especially young dirty bloods of the nation are driving without license and without papers. But nothing happens. This is because all you need is a Rs 100 note in your pocket to move safely out from them. Is there anyone to hear my voice? Will I ever be safe from such people?

When will the system wake up? Getting rid of such small things in together can bring a change. Why do parents allow their young ones to drive and why don't they keep a check on their children. Why do I have to suffer due to them. At the end of the day its their fault as well. Please wake up or the day is near when your daughters will also face the same things eventually.


Leave a Reply

Plz do not advertise with your comments. This is for a social cause. Pay some respect!